One of the fastest growing sectors in the U.S. economy
The U.S. games industry is expected to grow 30% by 2019. There are currently over 34 million core gamers in the U.S. playing video games for an average of 22 hours every week.
Business of Gaming takes a deep dive into the rising popularity of this sector and the financial effects across multiple industries, for example:
- A look at how Microsoft, Facebook and other enterprise companies are getting into gaming
- Predictions and analysis around eSports and how companies are cashing in on the $910MM worldwide market*
- Examining new trends and products in the console-based and massive multi-player online (MMO) gaming spaces
- Exploring the role that virtual reality could play
- Debunking the myth of the typical gamer demographic
This special digital report will be launching in conjunction in August 2016.