FORTUNE Finds Success With 80+ Virtual Events
Fortune virtual events continue to gain momentum–with 80 under our belt and more than 7B press impressions, our premium business community remains engaged and excited. Explore upcoming virtual events here and see past coverage here.
Featured guests include:
- Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex
- Stewart Butterfield, Co-founder and CEO Slack
- Arvind Krishna, Chief Executive Officer IBM Corp.
- Ajay Banga, Chief Executive Officer Mastercard
- Beth Ford, President and CEO Land O’Lakes, Inc
- Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair Clinton Foundation
- Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors
- Alex Gorsky, CEO, Johnson & Johnson
- Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco
- Seema Verma, Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Arianna Huffington, CEO THRIVE Global
- And more.